Santa Barbara Chiropractor : O'Hara Chiropractic
Serving Goleta and Santa Barbara
Voted Best Santa Barbara Chiropractor
It has been 27 years since I took the “Chiropractic Oath” during my graduation commencement ceremony, although it seems like yesterday. Passion and commitment to help sick people get well and keep the well from getting sick is still the driving force in my practice. Having been awarded ’The Clinical Excellence Award’ upon graduation back in 1987 means as much to me as being awarded ‘Best Chiropractor’ year after year in the Readers Poll of the Santa Barbara Independent. My greatest accomplishment is being able to offer the highest quality of chiropractic care, utilizing the Gold Standard in Chiropractic, called ‘The Gonstead Technique.’ Most consumers are not aware of the variety of techniques in our field. Gonstead has always been considered the most difficult to master and offers a scientifically sound, biomechanically based, precise system that gets the BEST RESULTS. We believe that results matter, but results that are predictable and repeatable is critical. This is not just important to our patients, but it is crucial for the well-being of the chiropractic profession.
My skills continue to improve and I am blessed to have operated a successful clinic for so many years at the same location in Goleta. Kids have grown up in my office and now I take care of their children! My specialty is a family practice. This means I take care of infants to seniors. Most people come in for immediate pain relief, but stay for the opportunity of being optimally healthy with abundant energy and vitality. It is always up to you what you choose for yourself and your family. My job is to educate people in my community about the benefits of spinal health and offer the very best technique with state of the art technology. We have affordable fees, convenient hours, easy access and free parking, onsite x-rays as well as friendly, well trained associates that are committed to excellence. Se habla Espanol
You have several ways to access care:
- Call (805) 964-0222 for an appointment or phone consultation
- In house complimentary consultation one on one with Dr. O’Hara
- E-Mail us at drohara@liveNwellness.com
- Attend our Free monthly “HEALTH MASTERY 101” workshop (space limited – R.S.V.P.)
- ‘Like’ us on Facebook by going to O’Hara Chiropractic”
We look forward to serving you and will go ABOVE AND BEYOND to give you the highest quality care with integrity and without compromise.
- Private Practice in Goleta since 1989
- International Chiropractic Association
- California Chiropractic Association
- International Chiropractic Pediatric Association
- Foundation for Chiropractic Progress
- League of Women Chiropractors
- Gonstead Clinical Study Society
- Champions for Life
- Past Board Member – Governor’s Council on Physical Fitness and Sports
- Advanced Academy of Biomechanical Engineering
- Started “Chiropractors on the Road to Excellence” to help support our local chiropractors
Experience and Awards:
- Awarded “Best Chiropractor” in Santa Barbara many years in a row.
- Awarded “Ambassador” for Life Chiropractic College-West.
- Associate Clinical Professor at Life Chiropractic College-West. Taught in the technique department (Exam Proceedures, X-ray Analysis, Extremity Adjusting, Gonstead Cervical, Thoracic, Lumbar and Pelvic Technique.
- Conducts Continuing Education Seminars in Gonstead Technique at all California Chiropractic Schools.
- Speaker and Lecturer for Local Corporations called “Lunch and Learn.” Including UCSB, Lockeed Martin, Yardi, Forest Service, Haywards, CREE, Applied Magnetics, Ratheon, Costco and most of the local school district schools.
- Volunteer Team Coach for 5 years at Spirals Gymnastics Club at U.C.S.B.
- Associate for one of the Largest Clinics in California in Walnut Creek
- Internship with Dr. Leroy Perry – First Olympic Chiropractor and worked with him during the 1984 Olympics in Los Angeles. He was the chiropractor for Hollywood Celebrities.
- State Champion Gymnast – National and International Elite Level Gymnast